I’ve recently gained a lot of followers on here (thank you SO much I’m really grateful) and I figured you don’t really know much about me so I thought I would tell you 30 things about myself so you can get a little insight into my life.
1. My birthday is June 19th 1996 which makes me a Gemini
June 19th 1996 was a Wednesday and I was born via C-section
2. My favourite colour is Red
3. I’m obsessed with Pugs!
If you’re following me on Twitter you would have probably seen my tweets about just how much I love pugs. They’re the cutest little dogs, and I’ve already decided my pug will be a male called Ralph
4. I suffer from Migraines
Unfortunately I have done since I was around 10/11 years old. I’ve been on numerous different amounts of medication but I’ve had them under control for the last 5+ years, woo!
5. I have 9 piercings
6. I moved out when I was 19 for a year and a half, and then moved back home
7. I passed my driving test on the 3rd attempt
I hated learning to drive with a passion! The first time, I failed before I even got out the test centre (!!!) and the second time I indicated too much (how is that a bad thing?!), but third time lucky! I’ve now been driving for 3 years +
8. I want a career in policing
I’m not entirely sure what I want to specialise in yet but I know I want to work within the policing sector
9. I have a real fear of flying as I get Claustrophobic
10. Sometimes I can worry too much
11. Chinese Takeaways are my favourite
If someone mentions anything about getting a takeaway, it has to be a Chinese takeaway! My favourite dishes are Chicken Chow Mein, Beef in Black Bean Sauce, Salt and Pepper Chicken and Chicken Satay’s. Mmm makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
12. I also love Pizza and Pasta
These are the things I would say I cook the most at home. Pasta is so easy to cook and you can make so many different meals!
13. My favourite Disney Characters are Tinkerbell, Jasmine & Aladdin and Cinderella
14. But my favourite Disney Films are The Jungle Book, Tangled and Aladdin
15. Some television programmes really make me cry
You name it, I’ll cry over it!
16. I wish I had a super power of the ability to fly
Even though I hate flying in an aeroplane, me being able to fly is different, I think I get it from my love of Tinkerbell!
17. I hate all green vegetables
18. I love meeting new people
I’ve always loved meeting new people. I used to go to so many after school clubs and I loved going to kids clubs on holiday. One reason why I started blogging!
19. I want to travel the world
I wrote a post about the places I want to travel to in the UK, you can see this here but there’s so many places around the world I want to visit, so watch out for a part 2 soon!
20. I hate cheese (apart from on pizzas)
21. When I was younger I used to be scared of Santa Clause
22. I’m a perfectionist
23. I love thunderstorms
Weirdly I love anything to do with thunder and lightning, hail storms and rain. Anything that makes it dark and gloomy outside when I’m sat in my nice cosy house with a cup of tea and a candle alight!
24. I love to read
If you saw my Introduction Post that I wrote earlier this year (you can read it here) you would have seen that one of my New Years Resolutions was to read more. I love reading, for many years I spent all my time at the library with my head in a book!
25. I sleep with a teddy bear (sometimes)
26. My middle name is Dana (and I hate it)
You know when a name reminders you of someone you don’t particularly like? Yeah that..
27. If I drink milk it has to be flavoured
28. Boy Bands are my fave
Oh I do love a good boy band. One Direction, JLS, The Vamps, Busted, Mcfly. My guilty pleasure!
29. One of my favourite TV programmes is Jeremy Kyle
If I’m not in the house at 9:25 AM it gets recorded and watched later that day!
30. My favourite cocktail is a Pina Colada
Anything with Pineapple is always a good choice!
So there’s 30 things about me! I hope you all enjoyed reading this post and got a little more of an insight into me, myself and I. There’s lots more I could have told you but I don’t want to bore you all!
If you want to follow me on social media my links are here:
Do you like anything similar to me? Let me know in the comments!
Love Kirsty x